Announcing AeroWeather 3!
AeroWeather was rewritten from the ground up using WPF and the .NET Framework 4.5, resulting in more stability and more customization, while still maintaining its core functionality – to change your Windows Aero color based on the temperature / weather outside.
- Customizable color range
- Add, remove, and customize the temperature color spectrum
- See a preview of the temperatures that apply to that color in real time
- To add another color, click in between two existing colors
- To remove a color, right-click it and select “Remove”
- To modify a color, simply click it, or right-click it and choose “Set Color…”
- Supports a temperature range from -50 to 150 degrees (F or C)
- Configurable weather check frequency – supports 3 minute intervals between 3 and 60 minutes
- International support – Fahrenheit or Celsius setting, City selection includes common international zip code formats, or [City, Country] search
- Self-updating program – will automatically notify you of future updates and update automatically
Requires Windows 7 or Windows 8.
Freeware. This program is provided “as-is”, free of charge, with no warranty (express or implied).
Download: setup.exe (426 KB, ClickOnce Installer)
Requires the .NET Framework 4.5. If you do not have it, you will be prompted to install it during setup.